Pilgrimage Church of the Holy Blood
Wallfahrtskirche Heilig Blut (Pilgrimage Church of the Holy Blood)
The Late Gothic Pilgrimage Church of the Holy Blood was extended by a nave at the beginning of the 17th century due to the large number of pilgrims visiting it. It was also renovated in Baroque style by Johann Mayr in 1686/87. Particularly noteworthy features of the church include the well-preserved stucco decoration inside the building and the octagonal fountain chapel outside.